Most of you are aware that we have an in-house decorator Kimberly Williams from Above & Beyond Event Planning. Her Instagram is @abieventplanning Kimberly is an Associate member of the Hollywood Jaycees and has been with us for over 10 years. Don't hesitate to contact Kimberly for package questions at 786-708-7296. Items that may be included in the packages are as follows.
- plate charger
- basic centerpiece
- We also have pipe and drape (cheapest in
- 360 Camera will be available for rent!
We can no longer have a decorator who has 3 or more different vendors delivering to the hall. All decorators must be pre-approved!
Some reasons why are.
- They may not know our rules.
- They never get the delivery times correct. NOTE: Everything must be picked up the night of the event or first thing in the morning before 8 a.m., the very
latest. That doesn’t mean be here at 8…that means long gone by 8 a.m.!
- If you have outside vendors coming…you must be responsible for being there when they deliver or pick up, unless arranged in advance.
- If they damage something, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!
- If they hit the side of the building and knock out our lighting, move the benches to get closer to
the double doors and do not return them, run into the front porch while backing in, leave the double doors open by not relocking pins, drag in
chivari chairs or furniture leaving big gouges in the wax…
These are just a few examples of what happens weekly!
YOU CAN NOT use FLOOR WRAPS, period! They pull the wax right up!
So the bottom line is..it is okay to use your own decorator, but we must have them in our file, and they must go over the rules and fill out our vendor form.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (954) 981-4378.
Thank You from Deb at the Jaycee Hall!