1. The Function Space may no longer operate under any circumstances for more than 100 guests per event (including the event hosts).
2. Tables must sit no more than fifty percent (50%) of those who would typically be able to sit at a table of its size.
3. Tables must be spaced at least six feet (6’) from each other. Tables may not be joined together to form larger tables.
4. All guests must have pre-assigned tables. Guests should be informed of their assigned table prior to the event in order to avoid the need for table cards. In the event table cards are needed, such tables must be spread out to the fullest extent needed to prevent crowding.
5. Food and drinks may only be consumed while customers are seated at their assigned tables.
6. Food and drinks must be served by Function Space staff. No self-service buffets, family-style meals, or passed hors d’oeuvres are allowed.
7. Guests must wear facial coverings in accordance with Section 3 of Emergency Order 20-21, as amended, which requires guests to wear facial coverings at all times except when actively eating or drinking. Guests do not have to wear facial coverings for the shortest practicable period of time required to take a photograph, provided that facial coverings are worn immediately before and after the picture has been taken. Staff working the event must wear facial coverings at all times.
8. The dance floor must remain closed except for special dances (e.g. for weddings, the first dance or father/daughter dance). If the special dance involves two (2) people or fewer, participants in the special dance may remove their facial covering only for the duration of the dance but must wear facial coverings immediately before and after the dance is completed. If the special dance involves more than two (2) people, then all participants must wear facial coverings at all times, including during the dance.
9. For events where a cake will be displayed, the cake must be out of reach of guests. Any cake consumed at the event must be served to guests by staff or designated personnel as stated in Section A.6 of this Attachment.
10. For events with dessert tables, the dessert tables must be out of reach of guests. Any desserts consumed at the event must be served to guests by staff or designated personnel
11. All activities that encourage people to congregate should be avoided (e.g., bouquet or garter toss).
12. During Cocktail hours or receptions, guests must be seated at their assigned tables, including while ordering and consuming food and drinks.
13. Any performer providing live entertainment at the Function Space must maintain at least ten feet (10’) of distancing from guests at all times.